- Q : How many branches does Sharetea have all over the world?
A : We already set foot worldwide in 15 countries and over 500 stores.
- Q : How big does Sharetea require for a tea shop?
A : You can do Sharetea business from 1,000 to 1,200 square feet.
- Q : What is the start-up cost for a new Sharetea Store?
A : The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Sharetea Tea Shop is US$ 260,500.00 - US$ 436,400.00, depending on the size of the Tea Shop.
- Q : What programs are included in Sharetea training class?
A : Our training program includes the following: operations managements, human resources management, import operations, marketing plans, tea shop management, raw material inventory and controls, and basic maintenances.
- Q : Where will the training class be held?
A : Sharetea HQ will send a supervisor for the franchisee and start training locally, provided that the store is completely set up and in a ready for business condition. Franchisee shall pay for the incurred international transportation, hotel, and food cost for the supervisor.
- Q : How many members are required in the initial training?
A : Franchisees need at least 8 staff, including the owner, to join the training.
- Q : Why should I sign the pre-contract with Sharetea before final agreement?
A : The purpose of signing the pre-contract is to protect your exclusive right to franchise in the city. Once a pre-contract is secured, you can start the site search without any concern.
- Q : Where can I get more information about Sharetea franchise?
A : Please email to our service email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you once we receive your inquiries.